Thursday, July 20, 2017

Wisconsin Dells


As I mentioned in my previous post, my family went on our first full family (all 6 original Blair's + their families) vacation in over a decade...maybe almost two, I can't really remember when all 4 kids and my parents went somewhere together! It was so fun for all of us to be together and to see all 10 of my parent's grandchildren in the same place at the same time. It was just so, so good.

We headed up to the Wisconsin Dells for a long weekend of water slides, reconnecting and playing with cousins. Margo loved all the attention from her doting cousins and I loved having all three of my siblings in the same house. We spent most of our mornings at the water park and since Margo naps in the afternoon, Alex and I (and anyone else who was still at the house) lounged, munched and just talked and caught up. It was such a relaxing weekend away and I am so thankful that we could all be there, thank you Mom and Dad for organizing this wonderful trip!




here's an out take that is just too good not to share 















No comments:

Post a Comment