Thursday, January 21, 2016

bumpdate: 31 weeks



We are inching closer to the finish line and I cannot wait to meet this little girl! I don't have a lot of new excitement to report this week, I am just gestating right along.

We have been working on getting our house ready to go so we don't have a lot of unfinished projects when she arrives. Her bedroom is 90% complete and I should be able to post some pictures in a few weeks. We have also gotten some new furniture for our living room, rearranged the basement to create a little bedroom space for when we have out of town guests and I am still an organizing machine- don't get in my way:)

I have switched from running to swimming and it feels soooo good on my joints, the weightlessness is fabulous! I am still sleeping pretty well (I hope I don't jinx it!). Also, I've started to notice a difference in how much I can eat at one time, but that doesn't stop me from trying to eat like normal...

Our birthing class is going well, last week we got to see her heartbeat on the monitor and listen to it. The last appointment with our midwife went great and now I will start going every two weeks. She is currently head down and growing right on track. She is a very active little babe, every time our midwife tries to listen to her heartbeat, she kicks her!

Only 8 weeks and 3 days to go, but who's counting?



No comments:

Post a Comment