Thursday, February 4, 2016

bumpdate: baby shower

Last weekend we headed to Salem for our baby shower! It was such a fun and exciting weekend. It was so great to be together in a room of women who have loved me, walked beside me and supported me for as long as I can remember. I hope that Margo will be just as fortunate as I have been with amazing, godly women to encourage and love her (did you catch that name slip?!).  It is such an exciting time to prepare for her arrival and the gifts we received are such a blessing. I cannot begin to express how thankful we are.

My sister- Becky and cousin- Libby, with the help of Jody Smalley (the florist extraordinaire from our wedding) put together the most beautiful baby shower. They put so much thought and effort into every detail and it was absolute perfection, but I'll let the pictures do the talking...










2 comments: