Monday, January 18, 2016

happy monday




Happy Monday and MLK Jr. Day! I hope you had a great weekend. We didn't accomplish much, but we did manage to squeeze in a little shopping, napping and laundry. We did hang new curtains and I had to hem all six of them, so that's a bit of productivity.

This is a practical life tip that the Today Show gave this morning about folding fitted sheets. I've been doing this for years, but it seems to mystify most.

Alex and I saw this book in Anthropologie this weekend and now it's on my wish list, I don't know if I'll refer to it often, but it is so neat!

This weekend I stumbled across an article about a woman in Seattle who is rumored to have inspired the Pixar film Up! I wanted to share it with you because it's just so sweet, click here and enjoy!


I hope you have a great start to your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment