Monday, July 13, 2015

the sushi experiement

One of the things on my list of 25 things to do before I turn 26 was to eat sushi. I'd been putting it off for as long as I could because it was on the list more for Alex than for me. But, I finally agreed to give it a try.

We went to Wasabi with a group of friends who delights in uncooked fish so they could guide us. We ordered a few different types and Alex eagerly tried them and enjoyed them. I, on the other hand, could barely swallow my first bite (I have a texture thing...mushy foods are the worst ie: pudding, jello, whipped mashed potatoes etc.).  But I gave it the good ole college try and can now (and forever) mark sushi off my list.

Is it normal that everyone's comes out together on a boat?
Either way, the presentation was nice



No comments:

Post a Comment