Friday, July 3, 2015

happy friday

This week was a short work week and all in all it wasn't too bad. I tried sushi for the first time-not my favorite food and by that I mean I will never eat it again, unless forced to or if my palate changes. Never say never right?

We hung out with our high school students on Tuesday and they are definitely in summer mode, which is fun but it also makes me miss the carefree days of summer break. We also had some friends over for a game night Wednesday night.

Now, I'm in packing and cleaning mode as we get ready to spend some time with my family on Lake Michigan. I'm looking forward to laying by the beach (hopefully it will be warm enough), reading, shopping, sleeping in and playing with some of my favorite kids and their parents.

I found some links to share with you this week,so enjoy!

I can relate to these Pinterest fails

The updated Siri is sassy now

Since the SCOTUS marriage decision, there has been a lot of social media uproar and I really liked this article

Harry Potter fans: there has been a new mind -lowing revelation 

I have checked out a couple new books from the library to read on our vacation and this one and this audiobook to listen to on the drive

I wish I were a) this creative and b) had this much time on my hands

I don't know if you heard, but this is the "best job in America"...yes that was a corny pun

Have a great 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment