Friday, July 17, 2015

happy friday



We have finally caught up from last week's vacation and it took me until yesterday to find my desk through all the paperwork, mail, notes, etc. Becky did a thorough recap of our week in Michigan City. That place holds some very happy memories and I love that we continue to go back to make more.

Tonight we are planning to go to Art Hill to see Jaws (my first time) and eat food truck fare. I'm pretty excited about it, so you are more than welcome to join us. The rest weekend we're looking forward to doing a few house projects and taking it easy.

This week I only found a few links to share with you, so click away my friends and enjoy!

Star Wars in the words of a three year old

This makes me feel justified...and maybe stinky

If only I could do this all day long...

This is the perfect definition of Midwesterner's...especially the ranch

This easy deodorant trick is so clever, I wish I had thought of it

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment