Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thoughts about snow...

As a child there is nothing more exciting than snow. It's fantastic, you get to play outside, throw snowballs, make forts, snowmen and snow angels and after you've been dragged inside, you get hot chocolate! Whenever it was in the forecast, I would wake up and race downstairs to look out the front door, on a lucky day there would be a few inches of pure, white goodness! I love snow, always have, always will!

However, as an adult, I have become a little more practical. For instance, if we get the predicted foot of snow, how will we get to church- we're scheduled to teach Sunday school, how will we get to work, how will Moose go to the bathroom (he's a bit prissy and doesn't like being cold)? I suppose we will just have to find out...but for now, I'm going to be excited to play in the snow! Maybe Moose will learn to love it as much as I do. 

When I look at Facebook, it seems like everyone is racing to the store to buy milk, bread and eggs. I'm not too sure why everyone thinks that milk, bread and eggs will save them, but to each their own. If I were going to the store, I'd be picking up marshmallows and hot chocolate, wouldn't you?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment