Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sangria + a printable

Nothing is better on a hot afternoon than an ice cold drink, especially when that drink is sangria! I got this recipe from my sister a while back and I have no idea where she got it, so I will give her the credit for creating it.

Ingredients:
-2 bottles of white or red wine (we like white and prefer Riesling)
-2 peaches, sliced
-1 orange, sliced
-6+ strawberries, sliced
-3/4 cup triple sec
- Ginger Ale (to taste)
- 1/4 cup sugar (dissolved in the wine/liquor mix)


Directions:
Mix everything, except ginger ale in a one gallon pitcher and chill. Add ginger ale and ice before serving and viola! you've got a pitcher of delicious sangria!


Chef's note:
You can half the recipe if you don't want to make as much. Also, when I make it, I usually just throw in some fruit that I have on hand. There's no wrong way to make this yummy sangria!

Enjoy and now for the printable!



Please enjoy responsibly and 21 and older!

1 comment:

  1. We did create it!! Mostly Jared, but I just looked at a lot of recipes and came up with this one on our own.

    ReplyDelete