Sunday, July 28, 2013

Celebratory Saturday

Our second wedding anniversary is on Tuesday however, I have to work all day so we decided to celebrate on Saturday!

 We headed downtown to do some exploring and  we started out with lunch at Molly's in Soulard. Then we headed to the Loop. Unfortunately I'm not the greatest with directions and we ended up in a sketchy neighborhood so we played it safe and went to Forest Park. The park is one of our favorite spots to lay in the grass and count the clouds, people watch and just talk. Later that evening we decided to go to a movie and Despicable Me 2 won the coin toss! It was cute, but not quite as good as the first one. We had a really great afternoon and I'm glad we decided to get out of the house and celebrate.

 Happy  2 years on Tuesday Alex, I love you! 
 

Side note- My brother is home from Afghanistan safe and sound!!
We are very proud of you Jim and we love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment