Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Adventure

From time to time I like to ask Alex off the wall questions. The other day I asked him why he liked being married to me. I wasn't expecting what he said but, it made me think. He responded, "I can't say that there is any one favorite thing, but I do like the everyday adventure of our marriage."

I don't think that we're the most exciting people on earth. We watch a lot of Hulu and Netflix, we don't go on exotic vacations or dates, we're just normal people with a crazy dog. But, we're very happy with our lives. We spend our weekends either working on our house, spending time with family and friends or finding adventure within our own backyard.

Lately our adventures have included going garage sale-ing, visiting the farmers market, celebrating a lot of birthday's, watching star-trek (not my personal favorite), learning how to grill, and jogging on the trails and paths around our neighborhood and community.

What are your adventures?

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment