Thursday, April 4, 2013

House Tour: Bed, Bath and Beyond

Bed, Bath and Beyond- I'm clever right? We have a two bedroom, one bathroom home, with a hallway. :)
I am still, slowly, growing accustomed to sharing a bathroom, yes we have been married over a year and half but old habits die hard. I am only showing some images of our bedroom and not the second bedroom because, someday it will actually be a bed room. As of now, it is Moose's room and that's not really much to look at.  So first, our bedroom:




It's pretty much an IKEA show room. The bed, mirror, bedside lights and tables are all from Ikea. The chair in the corner is from my Noni's house (my grandmother) and the picture of Holly (Audrey Hepburn) kissing Paul (George Peppard) is the from the iconic film Breakfast at Tiffany's. 

The hallway: 

This is taken standing in the second bedroom that you won't get to see until another day. At the other end of the hallway hangs our Thumbprint Tree. It served as our guestbook for our wedding. It is one of my most treasured pieces, I love it. I look at it every day and I get to see the thumbs and names of everyone who we care for and who care about us most.


There are some definite pro's and con's to living in an old house. In an old house you get charm and character. Some times the charm are character are really not so charming. Do you remember our plumbing snafu?! But, this little latch on our linen closet sure is charming! 

I will gladly share my bathroom with you here, hopefully if you come over, I'll share in real life too...fingers crossed!



I honestly think that this vanity saved our marriage or it just helped our bathroom problems but, still. The previous vanity was awful. Alex, his dad and brother installed this for us and I still can't thank them enough.

Stay tuned for more! 



No comments:

Post a Comment