Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm back...for real this time

Its been a month, or something crazy like that, since I've written...oops. But, I'm back and ready to attack! I may do a little less strive writing and a little more chattering on here and letting you know what's on my mind. I am all but one final away from being done with my undergrad!!!! I am so excited to see what God has in store for Alex and I. Yesterday I sent out 30 resumes to area dentists, so hopefully one will want/need me. I have learned a lot about trusting God and knowing his timing. Boards were good for me, in that respect. Oh, ps. I passed my clinical portion! Now I'm just waiting for the other two board exam results. Moving on, we have moved and are nicely settled. Someday I'll take pictures and post them. But, Alex is really enjoying his 5 minute commute and I love having so much more to do at our fingertips. That's all for today, maybe I'll be back tomorrow!

1 comment: