Sunday, May 22, 2016

#BerthelsBeWed


Amanda and I have been friends for about three years, but as is true with most close friendships, it feels like much longer! We got to know each other in community group and then started serving in Trailhead Students together and now if a week goes by that I don't see her at least three times I feel like something is missing! Last summer John started serving in Trailhead Students with Alex, Amanda and I and that's when the meddling began...

Amanda liked John and John liked Amanda...they just needed Brian (the youth paster) and I to encourage them to get to know each other. When they finally started dating, their love of Jesus was the forefront of their relationship and so exciting to watch.

After almost 5 months of planning, their wedding day was perfect. We started the morning early by getting our hair done and then the day flowed seamlessly with getting ready, pictures, the ceremony and the reception. It was such a fun day and I am so thankful that we got to be a part of their wedding.

















No comments:

Post a Comment