Monday, March 28, 2016

margo: one month



I feel like I said this when I was pregnant, but now it's even more true: time is flying by!! Our sweet little Margo is one month old and she's growing like a cute little weed! She had her one month well check today and she weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds and 4 ounces (28th percentile) and is 20 inches long (20th percentile).


So far she has been a great sleeper, eater and a very proficient pooper! Alex and I joke that we have never discussed poop more in our lives than we have this month. Margo's current favorite hobbies are snuggling, sleeping and eating. She tolerates tummy time, Moose and getting her diaper changed. Her favorite book is Dr. Seuss's ABC book and her favorite song is the Macarena (she hasn't said it's her favorite, but she doesn't complain when I sing it...).

tummy time and reading her ABC's book with daddy

meeting Moose

Our sweet girl has gotten to meet most of her local cousins, aunts and uncles. She gets to visit her daddy and grandma Sue at work a couple times a week and has inherited the love of Target from me. She has also gotten to visit several of our favorite eateries and coffee shops, as well as her first trip to Ikea- she wasn't too impressed (give it time).


visiting daddy at work

I can't imagine going back to life before Margo, she is the perfect addition to our little family. I am so excited to see her grow and feel so blessed and lucky to get to be her mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment