Friday, November 21, 2014

noteworthy

Happy Friday!! I thought today would never arrive but alas, it's 5:45 on Friday night and I have a comfy couch and some slippers calling my name. We don't have any big plans this weekend, just a Netflix marathon of Blacklist and a girls movie night on Sunday. If we get wild we may do a load or two of laundry and some Thanksgiving food prep. We're in charge of stuffing at my family's Thanksgiving and still undecided as to what we'll take for Alex's family, but anywho...

This week I learned some incredibly noteworthy information. I feel compelled to share it with you because this is important not only for our generation, but for our children's generation and our children's children....big stuff here. Next year, on November 6, 2015 to be specific (that is my sister Becky's birthday to be even more specific) The Peanut's Movie will be arriving in a theater near you! AHH! I love the Peanut's Gang and I cannot wait for more trailers to come out, let alone the movie!! I stumbled across this gem of information and couldn't contain my excitement. I've watched these trailers several times and I'm sure I'll be watching them a few more times between now and next year....





Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment