Saturday, July 12, 2014

guilty pleasures

We all have a guilty pleasure. For some of you it may be a trashy harlequin and for others it may be ice cream or eating a bag of chips in one sitting. But, for me it's the Kardashians. I know it's terrible but I'm sucked in every.single.time. I don't know what it is, maybe it's their ridiculous drama or their krazy antics. I thought that when we got rid of cable I'd be cured. Nope, I've found ways around that and I'm still keeping up with them. I asked Alex what his guilty pleasure is and he bashfully said, "Grey's Anatomy" and Moose would say digging holes if he could talk.

I wonder why we're so guilty to admit what brings us enjoyment? Maybe we're too concerned about what others will think of us or maybe we're too embarrassed to admit them. Either way I judge myself for tuning in to see the drama of Kourtney, Kim and Klohe and now you're judging me too...

No comments:

Post a Comment