Monday, March 3, 2014

Sick Day

Today is the first sick day I've taken in four years. I have a head cold (self diagnosed) and I can't breath though my nose. It's lovely... I think yesterday was my low point and I'm on the mend. But, nevertheless I sound terrible- picture Darth Vader.  Yesterday I sat on the couch watching Netflix, movies and napping. Moose kept me company and Alex stayed at least three feet away from me at all times.

Today Alex went to work solo, leaving me and Moose to hold down the fort. I did what all sick people do when they're sick: I washed our quilt, sewed some projects for a baby shower, organized our front closet and disinfected all hard surfaces. I'm contemplating washing our pillows but then they won't be ready for my afternoon nap. Hopefully I'll be healthy by tomorrow, wish me luck resting and recuperating.


No comments:

Post a Comment