Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Oh, hello Wednesday

I know it's been a while since I posted last, but we're still alive. We haven't been doing anything too exciting, just a little of this and a little of that. We've eaten a lot of good food and laughed with friends- nothing too out of the ordinary.

 I went to Chicago with my Dad and sister Becky for the Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Dental meeting. We went up in a whirlwind and had a good time, got a few continuing education hours and Dad even treated us to some amazing dinners out on the town. Of course, we also brought home some toothpaste samples! We had fun and I'm glad we got the opportunity to go, thanks Dad (and Mom)!! After we got home from Chicago, everyone turned around and came to our neck of the woods for Alex's baptism!! It was a great service and very exciting. Congratulations Alex, we're all very proud of you! 

Otherwise, we've been pretty low key. We're looking forward to March's arrival and hopefully some more spring like weather. I am ready to start riding bikes and running on the trails again and so is Moose, he's getting cabin fever! 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment