Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday Pinsday!

Happy first Wednesday Pinsday! I'm excited to introduce the new blog layout and ideas, lets just hope they last....E for effort though. Anywho, every Wednesday I will {try} to upload some of what I'm pinning on Pinterest and hopefully it will get some conversation going with you and what you're looking at! Leave some comments and of course links to your pins!
"Pretty Walls" by abby0923 on Polyvore
/
This week I'm really enjoying collage walls and fun wall decorations. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Sewing tutorials are consuming me! And pallet projects. Jared got me 3 pallets today!! Woohoo! I like the new layout and colors. I might need your help with redesigning mine :). Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked Alex if we could make a pallet couch(via Pinterest)...he said no, but the pallet projects look fun. I don't know where to find any, I may need Jared to hook me up. Regarding the blog, it was time for a new layout and colors, but it took all day...I'm not very time efficient.

    ReplyDelete