Monday, February 26, 2018

midwinter 2018



Each February in Chicago, the Chicago Dental Society hosts a weekend of continuing education courses and an expansive exhibit hall of vendors wheeling and dealing their latest and greatest dental gadgets and products and collectively it's called the Midwinter meeting.

My dad has been going for 30ish years (minus a few here and there) and every couple of years Becky and I join him, usually the year our CE hours are due. So this year Margo got to spend the better part of a week with my mom, while my dad and I took the train to the Windy City from Wednesday through Saturday and Becky met up with us on Thursday.

We ended up with 18 CE hours each(!!), a big bag of free goodies and managed to have a lot of fun along the way. We ate a lot, shopped a little and mostly paid attention in our classes. Thanks for letting us tag along Dad, I'm glad we get to do these classes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment