Sunday, May 14, 2017

happy mother's day



At lunch Alex and I were trying to remember what Margo was doing last year, my first Mother's Day, and it continuously blows our minds to see how much and quickly she is growing, learning and changing. I know it sounds cliche, but I am just so thankful and blessed to be her mama. I cannot imagine a world that doesn't have Margo in it and I am just so happy that I get to be her mom.

I'm sure this could stir some controversy, but my mom is the best in the world. She is kind, patient, generous and selfless to name a few of her many, many positive attributes. My mom and dad have modeled parenthood and marriage in such a healthy, God honoring way and I admire them so much. I still have so much to learn from my mama, especially since Margo is getting older and leaving me scratching my head more and more... Thank you, mom for being the best. I love you and don't know what I'd do without you!

I'm also so thankful for Alex's mom, Sue. Without her Alex wouldn't be the gentle, loving, determined, hard working, steadfast man that he is. She is such an important part of our lives and I love that Margo gets to check in on Grandma Sue and Daddy at work from time to time. It has been such fun having his parents live in our neighborhood and I am so thankful for all that they do for us! Happy Mother's Day Sue, we love you!!





No comments:

Post a Comment