Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Easter 2017


Between camping and Easter, Margo and I stayed at my parents house while our bathroom was being redone (that's a post for another day). We got to hangout with my mama, Linda and Kacey during the day and Finley, Scout, Micah, my dad and Wayne in the evenings. It was good week and capped off with everyone else coming home for Easter! Alex came over on Saturday and Margo and I were thrilled to see him! That evening FCC had an Easter egg hunt, so Margo got to participate in her first hunt! She did great and found 2 eggs! On Sunday we were up and at 'em celebrating Jesus' resurrection. We had a great weekend with family, celebrating that He is risen!

Isaiah 53:5
But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed!












No comments:

Post a Comment