Friday, September 23, 2016

twenty seven


I have officially left mid twenties and entered my late twenties. That's crazy!! I still have to ask Alex how old I am because I forget and tell people I'm 24. I don't think anything crazy or majorly notable happened when I was 24, but it was just a good age.

As my Grandpa got older he would say that it doesn't matter how old you are, but how old you feel. He was in his late 70's or early 80's when he told me that and I remember asking him how old he felt and without blinking an eye, he said 21.

Grandpa was the liveliest, most adventurous man I knew and I hope I can be just like him. So this year, my 27th year, I hope to be as adventurous, spontaneous and as lively as my Grandpa was in his last years.

Happy Birthday to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment