Saturday, July 30, 2016

five years of wedded bliss


It seems like just yesterday and forever ago that this picture was taken. In the last five years our marriage has gotten stronger, more communicative, harder and easier at the same time. It's all very paradoxical, but my love, admiration and respect for Alex has only grown and gotten stronger. 

As newlyweds we made a five year plan and it included the typical house, dog, travel, baby and advancement of our careers. But, I could never have imagined how it would have played out in real life. I feel like the last five years have gone better we could have ever imagined and I wouldn't change a thing. I love you Alex and I am so thankful that you are kind, patient, hard working, dedicated, loving, God honoring and now a wonderful dad! Happy anniversary and I can't wait for what's ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment