Tuesday, June 7, 2016

mr & dr tolliver


Last week Margo, Moose and I headed to Salem for Amanda's wedding week! It seems like just yesterday Amanda and I were making silent movies for my mom while our sisters were doing homework, but alas she's a married woman now!

We started the celebration weekend with a girls night out on Thursday. Megan, Amanda and I headed to dinner and then capped off the evening with some Margo snuggles before she went to bed. It was so good for the three of us to hang out and catch up again before the festivities all started. I love these girls and I hate that we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like, but I'll take what I can get.


Friday night was the rehearsal and dinner and Saturday was the Big Day!! We started early Saturday at the salon and then the day whizzed by. Amanda was a stunning bride and of course the maids were pretty spiffy too! It was so fun and special to be part of Amanda and Patrick's day and I wish them years and years of love and happiness.














No comments:

Post a Comment