Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend Shenanigans

We had a great weekend! I started my weekend on Friday. My good friend Kassie asked Alex and I to watch her girls whenever she and Clint went to the hospital to have their third baby, a little boy. Friday was the day! So, while Kaitlyn, Mallory and I watched Frozen and played outside, Kassie was superwoman and brought Benjamin Samuel into the world. He is an adorable little boy and both mama and baby are doing well. We are so honored that we got to spend time with the girls and then meet baby Ben at the hospital.


Unfortunately the Mapel's are Cubs fans...but nevertheless we'll still love Benjamin :) 

The big sisters meeting their new baby brother

The lovely mama and her sweet babe


Mallory's group selfie


This weekend was also our first Cardinals game of the season and it was a great game! We went with our friends Brian and Melinda. We had a great time and enjoyed watching the Cubs lose and the Cards win! We walked through ballpark village and then headed over to Pappy's for dinner. It was absolutely fantastic and I think everyone needs have some of their BBQ. It was such a nice day and we are so grateful to have such awesome friends!



Check that nice v-neck I'm rockin'-I now have a lovely sunburn in a 'v' shape.
You'd think that after 24 years of being fair skinned I would learn to wear sunscreen...




Sunday was our day of rest and it was much needed! Now we're back to work and gearing up for a busy week. I'm looking forward to this weekend and spending time with family and celebrating Easter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment