Friday, October 11, 2013

Photo of the day: breakfast

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day or so I'm told. In fact, breakfast is my favorite meal of the day we often have it for dinner too! A few months ago I decided I was going to try to make pancakes every Saturday and start a new  tradition. It lasted two Saturdays.... 

However, this morning I woke up and decided it felt like a pancake kind of day. I am not anywhere near as good of a pancake chef as my Noni was or close to as good as my Mom and aunt Linda, but I try. They're either burnt and crispy or gooey in the middle. Today's pancakes did not fall short of crispy or gooey, luckily there were some nearly perfect ones we could eat. Alex is pretty kind about my pancakes and compliments them...as he's picking the scorched parts off....anywho. With no further ado, I present: breakfast. 
(I hid the burnt pancakes at the bottom of the pile. Aren't I clever?!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment